The Val d'Anniviers ski area is made up of 5 resorts but Grimentz and Zinal offer, in our opinion, the best skiing and are the easiest to access as no car is necessary.
The other 3 resorts are all accessible by frequent ski bus or by car and those staying more than a week will probably wish to visit them.
Overall the area offers:
- 45 lifts in total (10 in Grimentz and 7 in Zinal)
- 220 km of pistes, more than enough runs for most skiers
- extensive off piste
- 32 km of snow cannoned pistes fed by Lac Moiry
- few queues at any lifts including the morning cable car
- open and often deserted pistes